Wednesday, June 3, 2009

a touching letter

It has been a very very long time, i have no update in my blog. Last week I just finished my final exam, it was so suffering because everyday I have to study more than 10 hours. It was killing me T.T However it was over and now i'm enjoying my holiday at my home ^^

Yesterday my mum gave me a letter which was delivered on last week. The letter was sent from Africa and I was so surprise why someone from Africa wrote me a letter. Having a lot question marks in my mind, I opened the letter and read it.

My sponsored child wrote the letter to me !! I was so happy when i read the letter. The letter is very simple and short but it is so touching and so meaningful. From the letter, he told me what is he doing now at his home , what does he like to eat and etc.

This is the first time, i have this kinda of feeling. It's really worth to sponsor the child. I hope I can help more children as much as i can in the future.

11 comments:

  1. ... so that pic is your "son"? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool wei..... so how many children are u sponsoring now in total?

    ReplyDelete
  3. amce- no, that is not my son pic. show u next time

    eric- only one. wish i have higher ability to sponsor more children in the coming days. are u interested in it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that good. How did you actually sponsor that kid? i wanna to sponsor too(if not too expensive).

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaa... you become a daddy dy ar? so how many kids you have now? hahaha.. i like to sponsor one too now after seeing it...

    oh by the way i am the author of KEATHURISAZ.. i have already changed my url of my blog because of some circumstances...

    sorry for inconveniences... lor...
    m(--)m >bow<

    ReplyDelete
  6. please save the child who need you're help!!ur really such a kidness person in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. show us ur son pic nex time~
    really touch to get the letter! hope they r fine.
    你很伟大。

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha.....u r truly a good guy....

    ~LONELY GIRL^^~

    ReplyDelete
  9. very kind guy...
    hope u can happy always...
    god blessssss

    ReplyDelete