Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Busy and hapless weeks


I had stopped to update my blog for few days, i think should be few weeks. I had been very busy recently. busy for working, busy for studying (erm...always sleeping in class, haha...), busy for events (i always skip the meetings. so sorry to irene...), busy for reports....

I am so tired in this two weeks, I had traveled to Johor on last weekend for promoting the ON 988, new slogan of 988. I went to Danga City, City Square, Aeon Terbau City and IOI Mall with our cruisers and DJ. It was fun but it also gave me some bad memories. I did some mistakes and what i want to do now, i don't want to repeat the mistakes again, i want to do better next time.

Yesterday and today were my worst luck day. Yesterday, i drove my company to Setapak but accidentally i crashed the car. Oh....at that moment, i really felt want to die. I spoiled the new car stickers and the car which was serviced recently. At that moment, i really want to jump out the car and left it away forever. After finished the job, i drove back and showed the car to manager. She said she has to report to office on this morning but called me no need to worry so much. Actually that was not my fault, the lorry driver reversed the lorry suddenly and i can't stop the car immediately... Haiz...no matter how, i was the one who was driving the car, i should take some of the responsibilites also....

My hapless luck had not finished yet. This morning, i supposed to wake up at 6am because my event was today and i should appear on the opening ceremony which was at 9am but i failed to wake up. When i woke up, it was 11am already !!! Once my eyes opened and i saw the clock, i wish i was dreaming and what i saw was not real... I missed the opening ceremony and i'm one the high committee but i failed to appear myself on the opening...

The bad luck had not end yet. Today , I should go to lab at 9am and i missed that too.... Did i do somethings wrongly ??Does the God want to punish me ?? Why so many hapless things happened to me ??? WHy ????

Tomorrow I need to go Penang , i hope my bad luck will end before this trip. I don't want any bad things happen to me again.... God, please bless me !!!

12 comments:

  1. gosh... a lorry... lucky ur ok. :) safe trip to penang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, you're quite busy with your job. Maybe you are too busy until you are too tired and overslept.

    Bad luck occurs on me too. However we should face it with a smile, so the bad luck will go away.

    Btw, have a nice trip to Penang. Since you have gone to Penang so many times, it won't be a problem to find me during sem break, right? So must find me ya.. Hehehehe XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. malaysian driver... sigh~~~~

    i mean lorry lar but you need to bear the reponsibilities also... you know malaysians are crazy lar especially lorry drivers...

    take more care in the future lar ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈!
    你应该随身带四叶草!
    希望接下来会有好运哦~
    唧唧~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wei what course are u studying..u go to lab?
    and are u in 988 crew or as DJ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. khao - thank you, i will be more careful in penang

    kae - ya, you're right. no matter how, we have to face the problem and face it positively...^^

    willy - i should bear the responsibilities also. anyway, i will be more careful in the future.

    vin vin - does the leave really work ?? anyway, thanks for your suggestion ^^

    erictbk - i'm taking electronics engineering course. that was my computer lab yesterday. btw, i'm just the 988 crew,i'm not the DJ. This saturday and sunday, we will go ipoh and kampar. if you're free, you can come to find me, i give u free gifts,hehe... if you want to know the exact location, you can check with 988 website www.988.com.my . cya..^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my...so bad luck...
    but dun worry la~ the worse has came, and the good luck will come next, ok?
    best of luck to u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ey?arent u frm ipoh?
    i will be in ipoh also this sat and sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh...u mean 988 crews...LOL..okok..haha.extra gifts from u wan ar.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. david...
    so cham la u...
    izzit i din chat with u for some times...
    u miss me til u so bad luck arr...
    hehe!!!jus kidding XD
    anyway,u takecare la k!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. eric - i'm ipoh boy. now i'm studying in cyberjaya and working part time in 988 radio station. Did u go to Ipoh Parade on last saturday ??

    jacky - u think too much, i was so bad luck not because of u ^^ btw, really long time didn't chat with u. faster online la

    ReplyDelete
  12. leusma - thank you. i think my bad luck was over...hehe...

    ReplyDelete