Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home


Yesterday, Jacky posted a comment to me and he asked why i always post the chinese blog and he doesn't know the meaning...(why u didn't learn chinese leh ??)hehe^^

I was so busy this whole week. I got four midterm tests from last week's Friday until last Thursday, 2 labs, 3 reports and works.... That was going to kill me but lucky i passed the hard week....

Now, I am waiting KTM go back Ipoh. It is the first time I take KTM back Ipoh. It is so exciting. I hope the facilities won't be so bad because Malaysia's facilities are so..... haiz... i know you all know about it...

Now, I am alone but I don't feel lonely. Don't ask me , i also dont know why. NOt because my heart got anyone, it might be last few days, i was too busy and now i can calm down myself and doing what i like, listening to my favour music. I feel so relax now even I am alone in KTM station.

Today, my mood is back , i might because of my colleages. Today i had a lot of funs when working with them...haha.... Thank you all..^^

5 comments:

  1. I dont know how to read chinese oso leh...ahha.....KTM is not tht bad ler. i've got on board thrice..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. last night i ady comment dis post, but then today din c it post here... mayb is my line problem...
    anyway, i write again~
    hope ur mid term test will ok~
    i saw ur previous blog so meaningful, so i post it at my blog thr...
    take care ya~
    by the way, ur job really looks like really fun, cus u owes said it fun, haha !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holiday^^
    Dun miss me too much during the holiday yo=P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holiday.终于放下了?酱就对嘛。去找其他人gay啦或是你考虑xiaoying.人家好歹也是大大家闺秀!哈哈~

    ReplyDelete