Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy trip

Last weekend, I had a full of laughs, happiness and memories trip with my 988 crews. We stayed together and worked together, it was so happy.

Last Thursday, I had a stop at Pavillon and that was the 1st time i met my 2 new crews but we started play so fun and laugh like crazy guys..haha...very crazy.. by the way, we always take care of our image ^^

After that, we went to Perai on Friday and went to my hometown, IPOH on Saturday and Sunday. I really enjoyed it.

Initially there were 5 members go to Perai, after that another 2 crews and 2 DJs joined us on Saturday. We laughed lagi crazy...haha...because the other 2 crews are crazy guys , they are so funny and the DJ are so friendly...so happy being with them this 2 days..

Due to some rules and regulations, i cannot tell you guys so detailly what we did after work and post the photos here (hiz....who sets the rules and regulations !!! ).

By the way, as the local ipoh boy, i brought them visit Ipoh after work. I brought them visit the Guan Yin Dong. I should say thanks to Eric because I saw his post last few days which he talked about this Guan Yin Dong. It is so beautiful !

I hope that I can have more funny trips in the coming days ^^

i took this pic when i was in hotel. too boring, nothing to do

9 comments:

  1. Haha...you're welcome david..did u make wishes with the wishing tree?
    sounds like you really had fun...^^
    i didnt get to stop by at parade, i was in jusco instead with my friends from other states.
    Hope to catch u with the 988 crews next time...Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=" so happy la...
    coming back to ipoh d aso din find me la...
    XD u take care la =P BOOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. eric - i didn't make any wish..too bad. but the place is very nice and beautiful. hope i can go back ipoh with my crews again, i will inform u 1st, haha...

    jacky - u always offline, how do i inform u leh... ok la, find u next time, i have holiday soon and i will go back ipoh , hehe... come find me yam cha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei, your photo very leng chai lar, different with your display photo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. willy - that pic i took last sunday, the most recent pic. maybe my face changed...haha..^^ anyway , thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm moving your blog link to my leng chai blogger category LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey ! Crazy guys~
    i don think u guys care ur image ! haha!
    anyway, enjoyable day huh !
    n we got the same handset~ haha !

    ReplyDelete
  8. willy - so surprising that upgrading me to your leng chai blogger category, it make me feel so stressful. next time i have to post the best of the best photos on my blog dy. anyway, thank you. so happy ^^

    vin - ya, that days, we played so crazy but we still care about our image lol, i mean in front of the public, when we are behind the public, we are crazy, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. fuyoh...hou leng jai wor..wakkakakka....;-p

    ReplyDelete