Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday part 2


30 March was my birthday, so bad i had a test on that day too. That morning i woke up very early to study because i wasted my one week holiday to enjoy it at home,hehe....

My test started at 8pm. After the test, i went to dinner with my friends.

When I was driving, I received a lot unexpected calls from friends. Some of them i didn't contact long time ago, i was so happy to get their calls and their wishes. I have to find them yam cha one day, haha....

After that, I also received a lot weird calls from my friends. Most of them asked where did i go. I told them I was having dinner with my friends and then they asked me when will i go back. So many questions....I just told them, i will go back after my dinner.

After dinner, i went back. I went to my laptop and check my mails. Suddenly someone knocked my door, when i open the door. My friends were holding a birthday cake and singing the birthday song to me. It was so surprise and so touching... Jimmy,Wenying,CK,Choon Fei and Tony, thank you all so much. ^^

Later they gave me a glass of Chivas mixed with water (the spelling correct or not ?) I am not sure with the name because i don't drink and get drunk very easily. Last night they gave me drink a little only but I really don't like the taste and the smell. Please don't call me drink anymore!!

We celebrated until around 1145pm. They all went back and I started feel drunk. I went back my room and called my friend who i promised to him before. I just started to chat with my friend, suddenly someone knocked my door again. I thought it was my housemates.

Another surprise celebration again. Most of my DJ club friends came to my house and celebrate my birthday. WOW....at that moment, I was shocked because there was a lot of ppl, haha... Somemore, i never expected they will come to celebrate my birthday because that time was already 1150pm. My birthday was getting over. Another touching and surprise celebration. Thank u guys so much. I LOVE U all so much...haha ^^

However i need to apologize to them. They were waiting me so long because when i was driving to have dinner with my another group of friend, they planned to give me this surprise celebration. Unfortunately, i was not at home. So sorry la..... paiseh paiseh.....

We celebrated until around 2.30am. I was so tired but very happy at that night. It is a very memorable night in my 23th birthday. I will always remember that night because i had 2 surprise and touching birthday celebrations ^^

13 comments:

  1. whoa, so many people celebrate birthday with you.
    Haha... Seems like you have eaten many cakes that day too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to you ^^ lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy b late birthday...r u borned in 1987?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just browse through some blogs and found yours
    although i dunno you, but juz wanna wish u happy belated birthday

    saw your previous posts as well, thanks for sharing the music video: the truth that you leave
    It was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. pass by and jus wana wish u happy belated birthday ~~~~ha ~~~~~~~

    love to read ur blog, interesting and meaningful...ha ~~~r u a member of 988 开心车队????

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh eh... quite enjoyable wor... chivas with plain water? never try before lor.. how it taste?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哈哈~谢谢你的留言。。。嗯,之前在那儿training,但好像没见过你呢~~~哈~~~嗯,你说得对呀,努力真的很重要!哈~~还有还有。。。希望你下次看我的部落格的时候不要再有那么点点的难过了哦~~~哈~~~(当然,如果还有那个下次啦!!!!哈哈~)^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. we tot the celebration will only last for one hour, who knows....haha, happy birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. -saiyan-

    u have lots of frens tat care of u...
    it's great :)
    god bless u.

    ReplyDelete