Monday, April 13, 2009

Memorable Friday



It was quite long time for to update my blog. I always use the same reason : I'm busy Lol , haha.... It became a very good excuse for me to conceal my laziness ^^

Last Friday, I went to my senior school as a guest in a DJ sharing session. Now, my senior is working as a teacher in the school and he had been selected to be a broadcasting society's advisor. Last Friday, we were invited to be the guests for the sharing session.

The school is nice but i don't like the rules because that are too strict. If the student was sick, they have to get the medical certificate if not they will be deducted marks and it will effect their final result at the end of year. There still has a lot things they cannot do if not their marks will be deducted.. so cruel. Even i know that is very disciplinary and it is very good for the students , I don't like it. Student should enjoy their school life... ^^ why i say so ?? because I'm a bad student, haha,..

During the sharing session, we shared our broadcasting experiences with them. When I looked at the students, they reminded me my secondary life. It was so happy in my secondary school. Everyday, I played together with my friends and there was no worrit at that time. But now, everyday I have to face so many problems and it is so disgusting. I don't like my life now.

After finished the sharing, we went to Pizza to have our dinner. We are professional DJs because we never dead-air in the restaurant and we talked so laugh until some customers complaint us too noisy, haha.... but it was very fun, any kind of topics we still can talk so long, maybe one hour or two hour or more than that...^^HappY FamIly

Why the white t-shirt guy so special ?? because he is leng cai lol, just kidding ^^

Xiao Ying and me ( a very cute girl )
"I feel someone is scolding me, hehe.."

Why do I look so concentrate ? the guy's talk is so nice lol, haha

5 comments:

  1. Oh, secondary school rules are strict. Same goes to my secondary school. I don't like my school rules too.. (X.x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL come join amway la to change your life XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo, u so fast blog about this, i really no time to blog about this leh... haha, anyway, i gain a lots of experience especially at pizza hut ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a nice memory indeed....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh david, you look very sharp in the photos worrr ^_^

    ReplyDelete