Monday, February 2, 2009

Boring classes

I was too boring in room at this noon so I took a new pic


Today , I woke up at 8am. My class is at 9am. Usually I will wake up one hour early to prepare me myself, grooming and have my breakfast ^^ From my hostel to my class , I need to walk around 10 mins . The first year when I was here I felt it takes so long to walk but now I am used to it. I take it as a morning exercise, haha...

The first class was so boring, it maybe I am still in CNY mood. I can't really concentrate in class. After that, I started "fishing", haha.... But it was just for few minutes because my friends woke me up. I started follow the lecture and I wrote down all the points from the lecturer. It worked, I didn't feel sleepy and I can concentrate to the class but the one hour passed very slowly ( I felt that....)

After I continued all the classes today. At the last lecture, that was the worst lecture in the whole day because there was no air-condition supplied in the classroom. It was so sweltering and very surfering in the one hour lecture.

After finished all the classes today, I went back my room and continue chatting with Jacky in msn. Today, I just added Jacky in my msn. We chatted a lot and I found that people around him called him "leng lui"( pretty girl ) haha..... But it was a nice msn conversation with him.. ^^

After end the msn with Jacky, it was already 6pm, Dinner time. Suddenly, I miss the food cooked by my mum so much. I hate eat the outside food, that is not nice. No matter how , I still have to have my dinner, I was so hungry at that time. Then I went out dinner with MengTze again today.

Yesterday, when I was having dinner with MengTze , we talked about next monday Chinese Valentine ( Yuan Xiao ). We planned to go the temple to pick the mandarin orange on next monday,haha... Actually that is one of the chinese traditional culture. Every year at the end of CNY is the Chinese Valentine, all the single boys and girls will go to the temple where has a river inside. The girls will write down their contact number or msn or what ever that can contact to her on the mandarin orange. After that, the girls will throw the orange into the river and let it follows. The boys who are standing opposite the river will drag for the orange. If the boy get the orange then the fate will bring the girl together. It is so easy, right!? But....that is only a legend. So far, I don't have any friend successfuly get their soul mate by using this method, haha.... How , never try never know ! Maybe U or ME will get it... ^^

6 comments:

  1. hehe...is like tat lo...all classes is boring for me la..btw...where u study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yehan, i'm studying in MMU,Cyberjaya... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMU din pay for electric bill again ah..
    Always like that one.. Yerr...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei sei yea arr...
    simply wrote out gar...
    then more ppl noe that i am leng lui d lo...
    T-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. study is tiring here... lol.. well, think of your "child".. u may need your knowledge to get money and "sponsor" him/her.. :P

    in between, i too have an sponsored child in china. feel cool when we can do good to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. huh? that si jackie always ignore me leh... but jackie is leng lui? more appropriate calling him as leng sou lar LOL

    ReplyDelete