Sunday, February 1, 2009

back to boring Uni life

I didn't update my blog for few days, i was busy to celebrate CNY. Last few days, i slept at around 4am every night ( should be every early morning ) and i woke up at 930am ( my mum woke me up at that time everyday T.T). I was so tired everyday, my sleeping time was only 5 hours. Even it was very tired, I enjoyed it. ^^ ( am i shot jo (crazy) ?? haha...)

Everyday, I was together with my family and my loving aunty and cousin sisters. We laughed everyday and hang out shopping. Some more I can meet up with my friends every night.

I won so much money in gambling in this CNY, haha... I was so lucky. No matter in mahjong or card, i won money also, hehe.. i got extra ang bao . Thanks for my friends and my cousin sisters contributing it to me ^^

Happy hour always passess very fast. It's time to end up my happy holiday and CNY. Tomorrow my class will start, a busy but boring uni life will start too. Today , I departed from my hometown at 2pm and as usual i drove around 3 hrs to reach my hostel.

When i stepped into my room, it was so dusty ( I left my room for 3 weeks ), I felt so uncomfortable. At that moment, I wish i can go back my home. My mum always cleans my room for me T.T

Today, I have to clean my room myself. I sweeped and mopped the floor and cleaned up all the dust. It was so tiring.After that, i went to dinner with MengTze. We chatted all the funny thing that happened during CNY.

Just now, I was sitting in front of my laptop and thinking what should i do in 2009. I should plan for it, i don't wish to waste the time ( I'm getting older and older lol). I hope I can do something that can make my 2009 become more memorable and interesting like find a partner, hehe...

Anyway , i wish everyone is always happy and healthy.... ^^

5 comments:

  1. yo,at least u r updating ur blog...
    i am so damn lazy XD
    this year CNY i won alot too XD
    ei,i tot u r working at 988 no meh!??
    now u r in Uni!??
    XD BOOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 988 job is my part time job. Study is my full time job. ^^

    hey, jacky. I don't know how to reply u that is more suitable. So i post my comment in our blogs. Hope u can read this comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worry...
    here is my email address jacky_yoketeng@hotmail.com...
    add me there...
    i dun have any yahoo coz i dunno how to use XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck in your soulmate searching =) Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck lar you... sai meng LOL i gamble with my sister only and lost 6 dollar!!!! heart pain leh LOL

    ReplyDelete