Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy week

This week, I was so busy until I almost want to give up everything and go back my hometown to relax. From last Monday, I had never stopped to work, study and meeting.

9 Feb: I worked at Ampang and Cheras for the Chinese Valentine events. It was so tiring but it gave me a lot of fun also. That was the first time, I felt I was a star, hehe...During the both events, my partner and me were requested to take a lot of photos. A lot of camares were focing on us, haha... But honestly, I don't really like the feel. It was tiring... After finished my job, I went to join my friends to pick mandarin orange in PJ, haha...very funny. There was a lot of people but less leng lui there. After that, I had created a lot of new ideas to modernize the traditional.

1) Change mandarin orange to watermelon because we only can write our name and contact number on the orange. It is not enough information. If we changed it to watermelon, we can write more information on it such as Full Name, Contact number, MSN, Friendster, YM, Facebook, Home phone, Address. See, it is nicer ?? it is more informative. ^^

2) I found that the mandarin orange is so expensive at that night. If we want to save cost, we can bring ourselves. But I have another better ideas, we can give flyers !! If we throw the orange in the lake, the probalility of the orange will be picked is low. If we give flyers then the higher probability that the people will get to know us. Am i right ?? ^^

3) We shouldn't throw the orange in the lake because it is same with littering. The lake is poluted. Some more, if we throw the orange to far, people cannot get our orange then it was wasted and the orange cannot be eatten anymore, it was so dirty. So i suggest that, we should change the lake to a big barrel. It is clean and easy. Is it better ?? ^^

Haha...when i tell this ideas to my friends, they laughed.

10 Feb: I started my boring class again. I was busy from morning until night. At night, I had meeting and it ended up around 1130pm. It means that I was staying in University more that at home. I really don't like that, it was so tiring.....

11 Feb: It was same with yesterday. I was busy from morning until night. Morning- class, night- meeting. Urghh.....I really felt boring about that. After that, I went to yam cha with friends. Only that moment, I felt myself was free and I enjoyed the night so much. We talked about last Australia trip. We laughed a lot. I really like the feel.

12 Feb: Today is same as usual. At morning, I was busy for my class and at night I was busy for my On-air slot. I'm a DJ in my university society which is radio MMU. Anyone if you feel free you can login our website to listen it. radio.mmu.edu.my and my slot is every thursday 8pm-10pm. Hehe...^^

13 Feb: Today, I skipped the class because I overslept this morning. I was too tired this few days, i slept around 3am and wake up at 8am almost everyday. This morning, I really failed to wake up to my class. Tonight I need to go Taman Cheras Connought to have meeting with my colleage. Haiz...it was so tiring for me because I have to drive alone around 30-45mins to there and come back alone again. Some more, the next morning , i have to wake up early morning to work again...

Why my life is so busy. My housemates always say that they always can't get me at home,haha.... I wish I can stop this kind of life. I wish I can do what ever I like. Some of my friends said:" you won't feel boring since you are so busy". Sometimes, that are not what I want. Sometimes I felt so boring about that even I was really very busy and tired.

I wish I can change this kind of life soon....


I took this pic when I was alone at home^^

6 comments:

  1. Using watermelon instead of orange is my idea ler.. got copy right one, you know?
    Just kidding just joking..Haha..

    Btw, tmr is Valentines Day so now wish you happy valentines. Enjoy lor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...so busy arr...
    no wonder din see you online le...
    haha!!!
    hey,mayb next week i am going to kl with friends...
    that time you bring us out le XD
    anyway,if you're tired just think of the fun you have while doing the job or the process while you're studying...
    hehe XD BOOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WA...watermelon? i think the guys have to go diving dy to collect the info.. wakakakaka!!

    and happy valentine day to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hey, u DJ-ed??How nice...thought of being one long before..haha
    Anyway, intersting ideas for the modern valentine's..

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u change ur lifestyle...can u comfort urself then?
    haaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. bcareful when u driving...

    ReplyDelete