Friday, February 20, 2009

Looking toward on weekend


Finally it comes to weekend and the busy weekdays are going to the end. I had been very busy since the last Monday. My rest time is getting lesser and lesser.

I remembered an article said that :

"When you feel time is not enough for you, it means that you do not utilize your time properly"


Now, I can understand the meaning of the article. It's true, it maybe I do not allocate my time properly. Sometimes I might waste a lot of time to certain stupid things. I think it's time to say goodbye to it.

In the coming weekend, I will go back hometown and I want to take a big rest at my home. Also I would like to plan how to allocate my time for my coming days properly. I don't wish to waste time anymore such as maybe I should concentrate on my study more. Other things I should put it away....

There is another song I would like to share with you. The song's name is The 105th Day. Wish to know what will happen to me in the period of 105 days ^^


2 comments:

  1. its alwayz a good thingz to allocate our time properly so we can have enuf time for both study/work and leisure...btw, where's ur hometown? have a good weekend then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is relax to c ppl play piano...^^
    enjoy yourself ya..tc

    ReplyDelete