Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Truth that You Leave

For those who are reading my blog, please pay some patience to click the youtube below. I just need few seconds from you. If you think the music is not nice, you can press Alt+F4 to close my blog.




Today i just want to share this music with you. Thanks for my housemate, he is the one who recommended it to me ^^

I had been very busy in this few days as usual. Nothing much to write today. I just want to share music today, let's take it as a music day ^^ , haha...

I will update my blog soon....

9 comments:

  1. Oh hey wow, this song make me wana get back to my piano again after so long not touching it leh...Is it a chinese song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, btw david, that guy in the video looks like you... is it you?Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, u so bz but u still can update ur blog.. My blog is update weekly and sometimes monthly.. Haha..
    Btw, nice music.. I didn't study music before, so I can't comment much abt this. But this is really a nice piece of music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. few seconds? few minutes leh. nice song. not bad eh, can play without reading notes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very soothing music you've got there... it kinda brings hope in the air... not the real emo category of song hahah.... nice piece over!!! applause for house mate~

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time here~
    love dis song.
    not bad !

    ReplyDelete
  7. although i dont know piano...i love this melody reall^^

    ReplyDelete