Friday, January 23, 2009

A surprising day


Today, there are a lot of surprises happened on me.

The first surprise:

my friend , Kae Woei, told me our last sem result came out today. Oh my God, It was shocked me. I am so worry about my result, i didn't do well in my last sem exam. As I predicted, my result is really bad. But it didn't effect my mood today. I am surprise about myself, why i didn't feel sad about my bad result. Do I use to the bad result ?? haha... I am not sure.

The second surprise:

a lot of friends whom i didn't chat long time ago. Today, they chat with me in msn and ym, we chatted so long. The feel is so good, felt great to update their recent news. When they know I became a Father, they feel so happy with me. The most important, they are interested in Child Sponsorship Program. That is great, a lot of them are going to sponsor a child too... ^^ That is a good news for me...

The third surprise:

this evening, I went to a flower shop with my mum. I met a boy. I have one question to ask Jacky. Jacky, did u go to a flower shop with your mum this evening in south ipoh city ??? If he did. Oh my God, Ipoh is so small, i met Jacky today. But i can't confirm it when i saw him so i didn't do anything. I was scare to say hi with the boy because I am worry that I admit the wrong person. Actually i felt nervous and shy to talk with new friend...If the boy is U,Jacky. I am sorry about that...

Today is so special for me. I got good news and bad news. If It let me to choose, I wish only good news happened to me.. ^^

5 comments:

  1. haa....
    auspicious signs ah...

    恭喜發財~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. har!??
    i really went out to buy flowers with my mum wo...
    i din see you also...
    sorry i am very blurrr XD
    why you din say hi to me!??
    wait a moment did you see that i am holding a big and tall flowers that is pink colour!??
    i think i remember a guy with his mum...
    are you holding flowers too while your mum and my mum are busying looking for stuffs XD
    if thats really you then...DAMN
    i din comb and shower XD(so messy)
    OMG!??XD
    happy chinese new year BOOM XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh by the way,am happy to meet you!!!^^
    tho i was so blurrr at that time XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. maybe u had expected the results?
    Anyway, try ur best in supp lar.. (^-^)/

    And Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...wat la jacky...

    新年快乐...

    ReplyDelete