Saturday, January 10, 2009

Be a Santa Claus is not easy


Today i became a Santa Claus again. Recently i started to know what is Santa Claus's feeling when he finished his work . That is very tired. Why do i say i am Santa Claus ?? Because my job is same with Santa Claus, we bring the happiness to people. The source of happiness is PRESENTS, haha...

I am working in 988 radio station as the 988 Happy Cruiser recently. Our job is to bring happiness to people, we give presents to people but we cannot take the presents for our own , it is the sad thing... can see but cannot take.../.\

However, There still have a lot benefits from this job.The first benefit is when you give the presents to people, you can see the people smile, their smiles will give you back a lot happiness especially when the child say:"thank you, kor kor" and smile with you. It is the happiest thing in the world. I like children because of their naivety. They always express their feeling directly, either happy or sad. They always show their feelings on the face..so cute!!

The second benefit is your name will be remembered forever. When you give them happiness(they mainly want the presents only,haha..),they will remember your face and name. My name is always called by the crowd. Wow..i was a star, haha... After giving the presents, they required for photo session as well.(i was a star again !!). So happy,haha...

The third benefit is I can meet a lot artists and DJs but i never have photos with them, we are not allowed(that is another sad thing... T.T). We need to show our professional. However, able to meet with them is not the most important thing,the most important thing is I can chat with them. They have a lot of life experiences rather than me, they see more things rather than me. Every times , I chat with them,i learn a lot from them. They let me know how to see from different angles, I am still learning it, it is really useful for my life. Thank you , DJs... Love u all...hehe...

The last benefit and the most important thing is, i learn to improve the communication skill and how to talk with public. That is really great...

I love this job! I still have a lot to learn and I know I can learn it from this job. 988 Happy Cruisers ROCK! Santa Claus , ROCK!!! ^^

3 comments:

  1. yup i really dunno how to read but am able to speak siu siu LoL...
    hey,is tat ur permanent job!??
    i wanted to become a Dj too but with my poor chinese n dunno how 2 read...
    so i think my chance is low...
    n i am alwiz listening to 988 but in ipoh is 998...
    wish to noe more about 988...
    coz its really interesting n wanna noe more =)
    tell me more will ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. o...u r working in 988...i love 988 Dj much lo...heard 988 everyday lo...
    u r from ipoh lo...i tot u r from kl itself lo...cant not sleep well if not my own bed lo...haha

    ReplyDelete