Monday, January 12, 2009

Life



Today I had a great family day. This morning I woke up at 9am, my parents already came back from market and they were preparing for the food for lunch and dinner. I felt so touching when looking at them, they love each other so much. They always do home works together, haha.. so sweet. I hope I can find my beloved as sweet as them,haha…

After having my breakfast, I went to banks to pay my loans and I called my sister to ask her about some facial questions because she is a beautician. Every times I need to ask her professional opinions before buy products. We chatted around 30minutes in my car and she gave a lot professional suggestions. My sister is really cool ^^

Suddenly, my cousin brother called me to his house to fetch him and my aunty to my house because last night my mum and aunty planned to buy new year goods. After having lunch together in my house, we went to shopping and we bought a lot of stuffs for the coming Chinese New Year, I really can feel CNY mood now. I hope it can come faster,hehe…

After shopping, we all stay at home and have a great chatting session. We talked about last few years how did we celebrate CNY and how did we prepare CNY when we talked about some funny jobs we did before we laugh together. It is so touching at that moment and felt so warm. I really love my family, I feel great to be their member.

I feel that it is Life, Life is so simple. If we can live together with people we love, it is the HAPPIEST thing in the Life. If we can love people we love, it is the SWEETEST thing in the Life. It is Life!

When i am writing this post , i realized that i didn't take pictures with my family long time already. So bad... i need to take a new family photo!!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hv cousins, aunts and uncles together, ねぇ?
    But the relationship between my cousins and I is a bit.. a bit.. hmmm.. So for me, CNY is a bit boring to visit other people house.. sad news.. (TωT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy for you...
    i dun have a father in my life XD LoL...
    but i dun care as long as my mum and my2sisters love me XD...
    happy family to all the ppl XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. staying together with family is the sweetest life ^_^

    ReplyDelete