Sunday, January 11, 2009

Break my record again


Today i drove back alone from KL to my hometown,Ipoh. The whole journey was so boring because only me. I used to have a gang of friends with me back to Ipoh but they were not free to go back with me today. so sad...

Lucky, i have my car modulator with me, i can play my favourite songs with my mp3 and psp and i had a MINI concert in my car , haha... The concert was not so long which was only 1 hr and 30 minutes.

That is why i said i broke my record again now. From KL to Ipoh, the distance is around 180km. Usually i drove back from my university to my home approximately 2 hr and 15 minutes. But today i manage to use 1 hr and 30 mins only, did i drive too fast ?

After that , i counted that my speed was only 120km/hr. It is not fast if compare with the Mercedes-Benz and BMW , haha... Last time, i used to chat with my friends and laugh with them in car during the journey so it might be slower than today because none chat with me in car...so lonely... T.T

But it is not encouraged to drive so fast , we need to drive safely. Besides , there has speed limit on the road, if u were over the speed limit, police uncles will be very happy because they can gain extra money from u.

Anyway, i reached home safely and i managed to go home on time which i promised to my parents, haha...but i didn't tell them how long i used to reach home. I dont want them worry me and scold me,hehe...

At home , i can't always online and i can't upload the post every days because i don't have connection in my hometown. Since i am not always at home and there is only my parent at home, both of them do not use internet. So there is no reason to register a line . No matter how, i will try my best to upload a post every days. hehe...

6 comments:

  1. haha!!!you stay near kampar? LoL
    i prefer chinse station rather than english station...
    besides that my english is not that fluent LoL...anyway 120km/h is so damn fast brother...
    my maximum is 100km/hr XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 120km/h is not fast... my record is 170km/h with my lousy wira leh... that time i was in bad mood, that's why lor LOL

    but i experienced 190km/p two months ago in bangkok, when i'm going to pattaya with my bf on his honda. that was really scary lehhhh

    but thailand highway is far better than malaysia higher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. drive so fast wana fly ah? haha... 120 not fast lar. esp on highways looks like turtle. but still drive safely la. u dunwan ur life to fly away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testing testing.. *ah hem*
    120km/hr ok ok lar.. my friend drove 170km/hr and he reach penang in 3 hours.. ( ̄_ ̄ i)

    But next time drive safe lar.. (≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah... 120 km my dad still take 4 hours from alot setar to subang leh... ur traffic that day kosong isit~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get the "ngau yuk kon" (dried steak) for that? LOL

    ReplyDelete