Thursday, January 8, 2009

Interesting quarrel sessions


Last few days, i heard an interesting quarrel story from my friend, it is so funny and meaningful but the content is 18PL, it might be indelicate. Sorry for those who don't know Cantonese, some of the words in the story has to be translated to this language, u can ask ur friends who know canto. The story began like this:

one day, a couple were chatting. Suddenly ,don't know what had happened, they started to quarrel. Suddenly the boy pop out some words:
“吊你都傻”
after that, the girl replied him calmly:
“甘,你真的傻佐”
the boy was stunned and speechless.

When i heard that, i laugh until i can't stop. The girl is really cool and cruel. She didn't use any bad words to fight back to the boy but she was able to win in the quarrel. Is she really cool??haha... I felt it is so meaningful and learn to avoid using those words when having quarrel with girls unless u never 吊(diu) her.

I have another one funny quarrel session and this is cruder than that. The story was started by:

one day, my friend was waiting KTM and he saw a couple was quarreling at the KTM station. They didn't stop even they walked into KTM. At that moment, all the people around them in the KTM were looking at them but they still haven't stop it.
Suddenly the guy pop out this words:

“臭hai”
(should understand,right?)

the girl replied:

“臭hai你又舔”
This time, not only the guy was stunned but all the people around them were stunned together.

I can imagine that the people who watched this, they were shocked and they want to laugh included my friend but they can't. Until my friend walked out the KTM, he laughed until non-stop, haha...

This is another story to teach us especially for guys, u have to think twice when u are quarreling with girls, make sure those words come out from ur mouth, u never do with her, if not u will die...haha...

I woke up at 0600 this morning because i can't sleep well last night. When i lyed on my bed, so many things pop out in my mind, those are the suffering questions. Maybe i shouldn't think too much, just be myself....

I need to start study for last paper on tomorrow....another suffering thing...sad...

5 comments:

  1. that's hilarious david jai ^_^ don't worry, i don't use cantonese rude words, i use F**k only LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, canto is full of swear words. i dont swear myself because winning arguments take wits and cunningness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei.. david zai.. now onli i kno u got blog 1 wo.. somor such old story now onli u post r.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe.. paiseh lor.. i don blog 1 wo.. i jz lepaking around the blogs & leave my "word-print" only.. :-p

    ReplyDelete