Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interesting quarrel 2


This afternoon, I was in bad mood because my parent quarreled this noon. Every time I heard they quarrel, my mood must be influenced by them for sure. This noon, they quarreled for a small matter, haiz…

They never talk at the whole noon. It is so embarrassing. I tried to do something to let them talk to each other again but it was useless. They were still angry. Actually I want to say, they are so old already but they still behaved like children, they like to quarrel for a small matter but I am not dare say it out in front of them… I wish I can live longer…hehe…

But this afternoon, I felt a bit better when I read Willy’s post. His post is really funny and interesting but it made me feel so shy and embarrassing. The post’s content is 18SX so if anyone is interested in it, u can read his post, haha… Willy, you should thank me to help you to promote your blog. ^^ . Oh no, I laugh again, Willy’s post make me laugh again.

My mood was getting much better because I know my parent really love each other. Just now, my parent didn’t have their dinner together but a funny thing happened. My mum called me to remind my dad to take his dinner, haha… Actually I want to ask my mum why you don’t remind yourself. Anyway, I know the reason why she didn’t do that.

After that, it turned to my dad. My dad purposely cut a pear and he called me to take one to mum, haha… so funny… I became their middle boy to help them pass messages. ^_^

Actually this is not the first time, my parent had quarrel and this is not the first time, I became their middle boy. Anyway, now I feel much better. I know my parent will be fine soon!!! I believe that if the couple are loving each other, they will be fine after quarrel because of love.

5 comments:

  1. Haha.. your parents so funny one ah..
    If my parents quarrel, I will only stay inside my room. Cuz they like bombing each other; damn scary. And will hv few days I bcome the middle person.. aiks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. small quarrel between couple helps to tie relationship. that is also a way of communication ^_^

    you will know after you grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agreed with that si willie...
    if a couple nvr hav quarrel b4 then...
    haha they wont noe wat is sweet happy and wat is
    pain and sad...
    i am so envy ur mum coz at least there's som1 loves her ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww... my parents used to quarrel a little...
    but nowadays, not so much la...
    it lessen with age i guess...
    (i usually like getting my mum's side of the story since we're closer! hahaha)
    it's funny lorgh that they fight, right?
    but you know david...
    from my experience fighting with friends...
    we get closer after than...
    and actually laugh at the stuff we fought about!
    hopefully it's the same with ur parents and all lorgh...

    but hey...
    that's life...
    and yeah, willy's post is hilarious! =)
    nyte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. surprise!!!

    glance through your blog and a nice one! Accidentally bump into this post and guess what, this happen on my parents very frequent. And they can ignore each other for more than few weeks. So, I am so understand your situation.

    Good blog, keep it on!

    ReplyDelete