Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday...Where should i go ?

My holiday finally reach. I can enjoy my 3 weeks holiday... i need to plan what should i do during the times. I want go to travel...There are top 3 countries i want to go....

No 1. Taiwan


Taiwan 101

The main reason is my financial burden. I no need to spend too much in Taiwan if compare with other countries. I have friends there, I can live at their house. First, Accommodation problem is settled. The next thing is food, most of my friends say Taiwan food is very cheap especially the snacks and it is so delicious...yummy..(suddenly feel hungry...).

Taiwan snakes

The third is tourist attraction, the place i want to go most is the Tapei Tamshui Ferry Terminal. The place is perfect for romantic walk with partner!! (but i'm single now.. T.T). Most of the couples like to go there for dating,walking, kissing and...(18sx),hehe...

Taipei Tamshui Ferry Terminal

No 2. Australia

Sydney Opera House

I love the place and their culture. Last June, I went there with my lovely MESCORP team members(have to mention them, if not later they will scold me...). At that time, the winter session was starting, the weather was getting cold.

I love Darling Harbour, that is a beatiful place especially at the night. The lights around the Darling Harbour are so beautiful. I was walking along the Darling Harbour and holding a hot chocolate in my hands. Wow...the feel is damn good. I want go back there...!!!

Darling Harbour


No 3. HK

HK is famous for shopping complex and food. But both are very expensive. The place I want to go is HK Disney Land. I went Australia WB already so HK and Japan Disney are my next target. (no money to go so many countries now, just imagining.. ^^). I want go to find my friends as well, let them treat me eat,haha...(they promised me!!!)

Hong Kong Disneyland

Last night, i got my mum's call. She called me go home after exam... T.T so i can't travel at this moment. She miss me so much because i long time didn't go home...

The thing i want to do now is sleeping. Last night i slept at 1130 then woke up at 0300 this moring. why ?? I need to study for my today last paper. hiz.. i always study at last minute... but overall the test is ok today v(^.^)v

I still have a lot places, i want to go but for the current stage, i am only able to travel these countries. hey, the money i used for travel is i gained from my jobs. I don't use my parent's money (but.... if they give,then i take lol,hehe...). When i became a richman, i want to travel around the world. (=.=)Zzz.. hrrrr... I think i really need to sleep now because i start dreaming now. After sleep, let me plan what to do during my holiday...

At the last past of this post, I want to introduce myself a bit:

Name : David, Wong Chen Wei

Age : always 18yrs (hehe...)

Hometown: Ipoh (leng zai and leng nui manufacturing city..haha)

Height : not so tall, not so short (self-claim)

Weight: very thin, my parents always say if the wind was strong, it can blow me away...are they
serious ?

Occupation : Undergraduate

favourite color : for clothes, i like black and white. for other things , i like green..

favourite food : my mum's cooked food (sometimes, she always repeat the same menu...quite
bored...don't tell my mum!!)

favourite friend : these are my friends, we know each other almost 8-16 years. I feel great that we are still very close... Those i haven't upload their photos, sorry...
I lost many photos, i will upload later,hehe...

Sharon - 8 years friendship

Zi Yan - 9 years

Shu Kuan - 13 years friendship

Chee Mei(right)- 14 years

Lai Ken - 16 years

Yan Hoong - 16 years

3 comments:

  1. lol, should come to canada in the summer. canada is really nice in the summer. not too cold and not too hot. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. when is the summer ? maybe i should have a look for it.

    thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...
    traveling around the world is my biggest wish...
    wanted to do it so much...
    but no money XD...
    neway happy for ur long friendships u hav there XD

    ReplyDelete