Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another busy day


That are the decorations I used today

Today as usual I woke up at 9am, after brushed teeth and washed face, I fetched my mother to market. My mum bought a lot of stuffs for Chinese New Year. She spent the money but I am the one who carried the stuffs, the stuffs are so heavy. At the moment, I really want to call my mum because my hands are sore. But, I didn’t say it out…I didn’t dare to say,hehe…

After that, we had our breakfast at the restaurant which is near the market and my dad called us buy some food for him. After finished breakfast, we went back and started my hard works… /.\ I helped my mum decorate our house, I climbed up and down hang up all the bulbs, so tired….

I used 2 hours to finish my works, my hands and legs became sore T.T After had lunch at home, I had my free times, hoohoo~~ I went to shopping alone but it was funny too. I spent around RM500 to buy my new clothes, pants, jeans and shoes for Chinese New Year, hehe…(CNY is just a reason…)

Most of the times, I like to shopping alone because I can go anywhere and spend my times at each shops without waiting anyone. Sometimes, I can chat with the cute sales by asking their comments, hehe…Today I met a cute sale in a shop which is in Ipoh Parade. I kept on asking her opinions about my cloths, she is very friendly and she answered my questions patiently and politely,haha… I spent RM150 in her shop, I bought a jeans and cloth.

This 2 days were so full and I was so busy and tired but I enjoy it. It is better than I have a boring holiday, hehe.. At the coming days, I will be very busy also. I will go to Johor and KL to work. It is great that I can earn money and can travel free ^^

4 comments:

  1. waseh, bcz of a cute gal so u spent rm150 in the shop.. want earn ur money quite easy de.. Next time I open a shop call 10 lenglui serve u; then u gonna spend rm1500 lor... Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... if the gals are pretty enough, maybe i will do so

    just kidding la, i really bought a nice jean and shirt in that shop la

    ReplyDelete
  3. chinese new year is suffice reason for us to shop crazily hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r tagged.go to my blog
    http://ameblo.jp/kkwoei88/
    (^-^)/

    ReplyDelete