Wednesday, January 7, 2009

reason = lie ??

This morning, i set the alarm at 0800 but i woke up at 0930. The reason i woke up late is i switched off the alarm out of my consciousness!!! oh my god, i did that. I am thinking if one day i have an important appointment, i set the alarm, will i switch it off again???

Yesterday, i watched a Taiwan entertainment show called K
ang Xi Lai Le, the topic was "The reasons for late coming using by artists". I really learned a lot from it, maybe i can try next time, haha...

I think most of the human has their late experiences such as go office late, go class late and etc... every times, when we are late, we must find some reasons for ourselves to cover the "disaster"(am i using the serious word...haha). The reasons are usually used such as traffic jam, sick, family problems and some of other creative reasons.

What are the reasons i always use??? haha...i don't want to tell, later someone will copy mine. Every times, i use this reason, i will be safe, haha... For me, no matter how i create a reason, i won't involve my family or myself in it such as someone is sick at home(touch wood...!!),maybe it will become true one day. I don't want my family involve in it, i wan
t them always healthy and safe!!! If really want use family as a reason, it should be a happy reason such as wedding. It is better, right?

I heard if someone use the lie 100 times, it will come true. Is it true?? I never try, maybe i can try it one day, i am a handsome boy..i am a handsome boy.. tell myself 100 times, will it really become true ??haha... Some people tell me lie can be a well-meaning lie, do u agree?? For me, it might happen in some of the conditions but not always. In my principle, if i didn't change the original meanings, it doesn't be counted as a lie. Why do i say so??? Simple, let me give an example:

Girl: Where did u go last night ?

Boy: I went out with friend

Girl: Who is ur friend ?

Boy: someone u don't know, let me introduce to u next time

At this moment, use ur genius brain to stop this topic if not girls will not be stop for asking. Maybe u can ask her what to do next or what do we eat later. Try ur best to change the topic. Actually last night the boy went out with a girl. The example above is not a lie because the boy really went out with a friend..haha...tricky... there is an important point - "let me introduce to u next time" when the girls hear that normally they will feel safe because the boy will introduce the friend to her, they will feel the relationship is normal. But this example might work for certain people only. Maybe u can try next time, if u are failed, please don't come to blame me, haha..

If a relationship is stable, there is no reason for u to lie ur partner. Lie will destroy the relationship. Once u lie, u need to use another lie to cover it and it will not be stop. At that moment, u are playing fire, u are trying to ruin the faith among ur partner and u. If u want the relationship can be lasted longer, u are advised don't lie.

Oh ya, i will start to write a drama script for my job. I am copying some of the bloggers' story(if he read my blog, i think he will know who i'm talking about..hehe). I will try to upload the scripts by parts, hope u can give me some comments.

I need go back to study. My blog will be continued tomorrow.....

To be continue...

Today i want to share a new song "I don't have the heart", if translate to mandarin, it is "wo mei xin de". People always use this as a reason also when they did wrong. But the song doesn't mean that...haha... enjoy it... ^^



I Dont Have The Heart - Kyla

1 comment:

  1. thx for dropping by too...
    agree,nvr involved our family...
    XD i used to go to school late EVERYDAY...
    i am serious...
    tats y when i came early my friends were all so surprised...
    LoL...
    there are two type of lies...
    one is good and the other is bad...
    but no matter it is a bad o good lie...
    it is still consider as lie...
    but sometimes we really have no choice but to lie to avoid any misunderstandings...
    so for me i will try my best not to involve myself o gv myself a chance to lie...
    or else i will feel guilty for the rest of my life XD
    keep it out wit ur post ^^

    ReplyDelete