Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new page of memory

This is my new blog. Actually i don't know how to start and don't know what should i write....haha...but i know that blog is one of the way, to let people write down what had happened around them and share it. So i want to share somethings too...

Actually i were influenced by someone to write blog, i read many blogs. I found that the blogs are very interesting and it attract a lot of people read them. I want to do so, i hope my blog can attract people come and read. (apologize to my poor English, used to always skipped English classes..haha..). By the way, the other reason for me to write blog is i found that my memorizing ability becomes weaker and weaker, i need to write down what i remember everyday, so that i get to know what had happened today...(canto: sei jo dou ji fa sheng met ye shi), haha..

Today is my first of final exam, i did badly. Some parts i luckily did right but some parts i totally spoiled it...i am too lazy to study and always study at last minute. Today, i woke up at 3.30am to study, very suffering... every times when i take out the notes, i feel faint even cannot remember one word, then how to study...!!! I hope to change his habits so many times but....(if i am success to amend it, i won't complain here today...hiz..). My last paper is on this Friday, i hope i can do well...so i need to study harder. My friend told me we need to study smart not study hard,i totally agree with him but how to study smart ???
sometime it is easy to say but it is hard to do it... just liked last few days, i have a friend from internet ask me to lend him money, even the amount is not big and i feel sorry to his story. Initially i were willing to lend him the money, after that i think twice about his story, i found there are a lot of doubtful points. At the end, i rejected him...but i still feel sorry to him...sorry...

People is changing, people becomes like to suspect each others. sometimes it might be a true sad story but people won't go to help, why ???? is it our personal problem or the world makes us don't trust each others anymore?? I don't know because I'm one of this kind of people, maybe one day i might be able to find out the answer, then i share with u guys here...(it might be a very long long time later,haha...)

This Friday i want go to shopping, i didn't go shops almost half of year...i want to buy new clothes, new jeans, new shoes.....i want shop until i am bankrupt..haha, my mum must scold me badly..sorry , mum, i just say only , i won't do that,hehee....

2 comments:

  1. hi,i am new here too...
    dun worry bout ur english...
    as long as we the reader understand what the writter was trying to gv then ok liao...
    i agree tat human is changing and bcomes more coward and weak but tats the truth of human being...if u think ur fren is worth ur help then u can straight away and hav no doubt to help him/her...
    neway,i am here to meet more ppl jus like you ^^...so cheers up XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. david, i don't mind if you take my story as drama and who knows a director might buy your script. make sure you share your dividens with me ^_^

    perhaps you are right, humans are changing nowadays. but for me, even if you want to borrow RM1, you better disappear now or else you will end up with my shoe on your head haha

    be smart, how much your so-called kind heart pays you monthly? appologize here, willy is stingy and vicious LOL

    ReplyDelete