Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got a CHILD !!

Baby is so cute...!
I wish I have a cute baby,haha...



Today I get a CHILD !!

Don't feel surprise! I sponsored a child in World Vision Malaysia but i don't know the child is boy or girl and i don't know which country the child from. Am i so silly? I don't know anything about the child...haha....

The country I chose to sponsor the child is where need the greatest, so i don't know where the child come from but the World Vision replied me that they will send me the child photo and profile later, haha... So i will know my child soon !! I feel so excited, I feel liked I became a father ^_^

I wish the child is healthy and always happy. It is so meaningful because I can help a child free from suffer. I wish I can help more children but I don't have enough competence right now.

The next thing I would like to do is I want to join World Vision, I wish to help more people. My power is weak but I hope I can use my hands to help people who need helps as many as possible.

Haha...suddenly i feel myself so silly.... ^.^ Anyway, I hope anyone who read my blog, if u feel interested in sponsor child, U can log in World Vision website to get more information...

6 comments:

  1. Wow, really?Im so goin to sponsor a child too...glad that i came across to your blog..Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope to sponsor too...but...i dun hv income yet lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel wan sponsor.. bt ptptn money is not enough for my tuition fees sumtime.. Ish, spend too much~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur kindness means a lot to them...make me feel like contributing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey david...
    so fast u have a child d!??
    i am still preparing...
    thanks for helping them...
    neway,you are not silly la...
    you are kind-hearted...
    we try to promote and ask more ppl to join and sponsor the child ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...
    great of you to be sponsoring a child!

    ReplyDelete