Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Back


I am back !! Last few days, i was busy for my trip and my works. It was so tiring but I still found happiness in it. Let me update, what i did last few days:

16/1:

I went to KL by bus. Long time i didn't take bus therefore i felt so uncomfortable that day. If driving my car, i can reach my friend's place directly but that day i had to take LRT and KTM to my friend's house, it was so tiring and troublesome. Some more i took the wrong KTM twice, so bad luck because i didnt take KTM too long time, i forgot to change the KTM at Chan Sow Lin station T.T . After that, i met my friend and i stay at his house. That night i slept early because i need to wake up early at the next morning.

17/1:

I woke up at 4.30am !!! u know , it was so hard to wake up at that time but i had to do it. I need to reach my office by 7.30am to follow my company trip to Johor. My friend sent me to the bus station where is near his house. A worst happened when i got into the bus. I had RM10 in my wallet(the smallest cash), when i want to pay the bus ticket, the bus ticket is RM2 but the driver said he didn't have cash to change and he didn't allow me to take the bus. WTF!!! , i was really angry at that moment, i want to say the bad words to him but i kow i can't do it, the fucker bus driver won't let me take the bus. LUCKY, a boy lend me money to pay the bus ticket. I really felt thanks to the little boy, THANK YOU...

I want to kick the Malaysia bus drivers ass, go die la. This is not the first time i met this case, i really hate their attitude. We pay the money but we need to endure their bad attitude. FUCK !!!
I feel shame to be Malaysian because of U !! How do the foreigner feel if they met this and how do they think Malaysian ??? Stupid bus drivers !!!

After that, i reached KL monorail station. A same case happened to me again, i want to buy a ticket to Titiwangsa station which cost is RM2.50. I pay the ticket with RM10, the girl said she didn't have money to change. WTF !!!! FUXX her la. A big monorail station office did not have money to change. What is that monorail station ?!! If don't have money, then close the station la, stupid!! After that, i need to buy somethings at shop to get small cash.

I really disappointed with the Malaysia public service, really suck....

Anyway, i still managed to reach office by 730am. We departed from office to Johor at 830am. Around 3 hrs journey, we reached the locations and i started my works. After work for whole day, we went back hotel and i slept fast at that night because i was so tired.

18/1:

I woke up at 830am. After had my breakfast at the hotel, we departed to KL. I drove the whole journey, it was around 4 hrs, so tiring and my legs became sore. After that, i went to my colleage house and took rest in her house. Her house is so big and so beautiful. I like her house so much... ^^
Then we went to 988 Chinese New Year Album Music Concert to support our DJs. I felt so touching when i saw all the Djs were singing on the stage and so many people came to support us, so cool...

19/1:

It was an important day because i celebrated 4 friends' birthday. We sing K and it was so great. We sang until we almost lost our voice. We were too high. Although we didn't meet long time, we are still very close each other. I really feel touching at the moment.

I believe that if we are true friends, no matter how long we didn't see each other, the friendship will not change and the friendship will last forever...

20/1:

I took bus back to Ipoh and i was so tired and lazy to write blog. ^^

21/1:

Today, i went to market with my parent. They bought a lot of food and i asked why they buy so many. They replied me, stupid boy, Chinese New Year is coming, we need to prepare a lot of food for CNY. Haha...but i say, they already bought a lot of food last week. Today they bought again, can we finish all the food ???

This noon i went to cut my hair. Long time i didn't go Dex's salon. Dex is my staylist and he is the boss, when he saw me, the first words came out from his mouth are" Finally u come!!" , haha... it is so long time, i didn't go to his salon. As usual, he served me and we chatted a lot but i wish he not chat with me, i want him more concentrate, hahaha...

Today i just summarize what had happened to me this few days...

4 comments:

  1. that's a whole lot to summarize...
    you went to johor? LoL...
    i lived in johor but now studying somewhere else... and yeah, i agree about the public transport...
    (but i usually have small change handy!)

    CNY! wah... best la...
    all the food, makan besar and all...
    happy CNY to you davidzai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. david zai i agreed with you...
    i really hate their services...
    they're SLOW,RUDE and YEUNG SUI...
    now i fed up jor...
    i really wanna faster leave malaysia and go japan...
    shame to be malaysian...
    so you must rmb to bring small cash lo nx time...
    if not you'll encounter such stupid felar again...
    neway happy chinese new year i wan angpao XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo.. Malaysia ma..( ̄ー ̄;)
    I oso kena this before lar.. In the end nid buy something to get small changes. And some shops oso din accept big notes then have to run a few shops only can get small changes.ヽ(;´Д`)ノ

    btw, those food is let u eat one cz ur parents think that u r too skinny. Mayb when sch open I can c fat fat david.. Haha~(≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete