Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disaster on January



Today I was busy to arrange my time for the coming weekend. This Friday, I supposed go to Johor but this noon I received a call from my office, they want to change the trip to Saturday. My God, I already arranged all my schedules, now everything has to be rearranged again.

I already bought a ticket to KL on this Friday at the morning. Since the trip was changed, I have to stay in KL one night, hiz…. After that, I was busy to look around a room to stay in KL. Initially I decide to book a room but it is quite expensive and I can’t go back my university hostel because it is quite far away from my office. Besides I have to reach office by 7.30am on the Saturday, it is so early!(what the XXXX……)

Lucky, I called my friend, Kai Mun to ask him whether can I stay at his house. He said YES. Cool… On the coming days without my laptop, I cannot online , cannot play games, sad… T.T

By the way, on Monday night, I need to celebrate my friends’ birthday. Every years, I feel so headache to prepare presents because too many friends’ birthday are on January, 3/1, 4/1, 8/1, 18/1, 20/1, 21/1, 22/1, 23/1. Why did your parents produce u guys on January together??hurh… Recently, I know 2 blogger, Willy and Daren. Their birthday are on January also. Alamak..so many January baby. Happy Birthday everyone!!!

This year it is even worse than last few years because I broke already to buy my new shirts, jeans and shoes and I need to prepare 4 persons’ presents again on this Monday, argg….. I need money now!!!

My lovely friends, I am looking forward u to give me presents for my birthday,hehe… This year, I hope I can get a CHILD. Don’t feel shock, I am not going to make someone pregnant for me. I am going to sponsor a child in World Vision. How can I do it ?? It’s very simple, I just need to spend RM50 every months and fulfill certain requirements.

Those children in the poor countries really need our help even that is only RM50 for each month but it help them a lot. It is so meaningful, I hope I can sponsor a child this year.

Anyone feel interested in it, you can launch the website www.worldvision.com.my to get more information about that.

5 comments:

  1. haha, sometimes it is nice to hav no internet access. u can finally enjoy life as how it was meant. internet-free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am interested...
    i am going to sponsor one soon...
    and thanks for helping the children XD
    all the best to you and happy holiday XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am interested lo...
    thanks anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. january is month for leng chai ^_^

    and you can eat less to save RM1.70 per day for the sponsorship. it's meaningful but too bad, no tax relief ^_^

    your life will be more meaningful after you donate to world vision ^_^ i'm planning to sponsor another three child this april when i go back to malaysia...

    hope you are sponsoring one of them by that time...

    ReplyDelete